Software Engineer - Radar Detection (m/f/diverse)
(Job ID: 246012BR)
Job DescriptionWe are looking for you to support our area Autonomous Mobility at the location Neu-Ulm.
We develop automotive radar sensors for driver assistance systems and autonomous driving. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative minds for the development of innovative algorithms from prototyping to commercial acceptance.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Developing new algorithms and concepts for our different radar sensors
- Developing and optimizing of existing algorithms to customer needs
- Enhancing a scalable software architecture with focus on reusability, portability and resource optimal processing
- Transferring the algorithms and functions to the target platform including resource monitoring
- Verifying the implementation by means of systematic tests (Black-Box and White-Box tests)
- Documentation of the concepts and implemented algorithms and functions.
- Aligning and organizing closely in the functional team with respect to conception, realization and planning of releases as well as project progress also regarding an end-to-end responsibility
- Academic degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualifications
- First experience in automotive driving and detection functions preferable
- Experience with working in an agile team setup (e.g., scrum) preferable
- Knowledge of modern software design for modular architectures preferable
- Very good knowledge of C or C++ programming, preferably for embedded systems
- Tools for rapid prototyping and modelling e.g Matlab, Python are beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, written and spoken
- German language skills, written and spoken, are desirable
- Independent structured and solution-orientated approach
- Customer oriented work style, very high capacity for teamwork
What we offer
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment.
- We set great value to a pleasant working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation, in which mutual support is a matter of course.
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international work environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another.
- Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
- You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.