| Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Raw Material Logistics & Reloading (m/f/diverse)
(Job ID: 219790BR)
The position is in procurement and responsible to steer the material flow for selected imported raw materials globally. This involves diversification of logistics streams and reloading of materials as well as management of reloading capacities with the goal to ensure supply, optimize inbound processes and stock levels.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Ensuring supply chain for imported raw materials
- Exploring decanting market and options incl. make- or buy decisions
- Defining Best of Best operational processes
- Ensuring compliance with quality requirements
- Management of decanting stations (contract, capacities, material flows etc.)
- Regular Business Case Monitoring of current and future set-up
- Developing global Market Intelligence with focus on import/export statistics
- Academic economical degree or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in logistic, supply chain or procurement
- Supply Chain/logistics Knowledge or operational procurement background
- Understanding of business cases
- Very good handling in SAP
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills
Applications from severely handicapped people.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.