| Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Head of Service Region EMEA (m/f/diverse) - Executive
(Job ID: 219911BR)
This position can be staffed in the region EMEA, ideally in Hamburg.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Developing and directing the Service Sales and Service operations activities of the Service Region to achieve short- and long-term business objectives, increased profit and margin growth
- Developing and updating sales and marketing policies of Service according to input from Service Segment Head, central Marketing, BU and the Region Segments, such as market & competitor research, pricing, strategy, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and taking appropriate action when breached
- Establishing a strong Service organization to prepare for over-proportional growth in Service region responsibility
- Responsibility for deploying the segment's strategy and contributing to its development
- Leading and directing all activities of the Service Region
- Academic degree in a technical area, science or business or comparable qualification
- Long-term professional experience in general management, preferably including service responsibility, plant management, project management and commercial management
- Specific technical Experience
- Several years of international business experience
- Project management experience in major projects, especially service
- Several years of experience in Leading responsibility
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken), German language skills desirable
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.